Trouble Logging In Or Posting? Please Close Your Forum Tab, Clear Your Cookies, Then Come Back!!!
Hopefully, The Issue With Logging In May Have Been Solved, But I Had To Modify A Setting. If You Don't Close Out, Clear Your Cookies, And Return, You May Not Be Able To Log In Or Post Comments!

Sale! $7.49.com from GoDaddy.com - 125x125 Poker t

Websites for Artists

Need Hosting? Get $50 Off Your First Year Of Hosting At Dreamhost With Coupon Code: PODFORYOU

*April 19, 2014, 02:08:23 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 02:08:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
95509 Posts in 3547 Topics by 354 Members - Latest Member: ARivers
Due to recent changes, if you haven't been here in a while, please close the forum tab, clear your cookies, and then return. This should solve any login or commenting issues. Have fun, my minions!
Search:     Advanced search
POD For You
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Zazzle Tie/Keychain/Magnet/Mug Review  (Read 4403 times)
SCOTT DESIGNS
~
THE CORE

« on: May 05, 2008, 07:01:15 PM »

I shall post pics tomorrow after i get sis on plane...

---tie-print quality terrific in regards to colors and design reproduction.  I did a homemade electric guitar on z's black background.  Material is not bad at all.  I hate hate hate the white back.  One error is a tiny bit of white showing on lower corner NOT the bottom like thumbnail.  It is tiny and perhaps no one else would notice, but I do. 

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s153/CSCOTTBSN/zaz%20review/tie-1.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s153/CSCOTTBSN/zaz%20review/tiecloseup.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s153/CSCOTTBSN/zaz%20review/tieside.jpg

if i were a customer, i would have to really think hard about buying a tie with white backing but apparently, many do buy.  My problem is if a man tries to wear the tie sans jacket....he best be standin real still.  I shall test it out on my boy as soon as we learn to tie a tie....his generally come over from Dads ready to pull over head and tighten....ta daaa.

that said...i will still add ties to shop because if you can overlook the white, the fronts come out quite nice and I think my white overlap is just a fluke. (does that make sense?)

---white travel mug is very nice, crisp print but still too expensive.

---keychains-very nice print but odd little cheesy metal backing.  I expected a heavy grade plastic solid ...still should sell at price...a wee bit smaller than i expected without looking at measurements.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s153/CSCOTTBSN/zaz%20review/keychainfront.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s153/CSCOTTBSN/zaz%20review/keychainback.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s153/CSCOTTBSN/zaz%20review/keychainback2.jpg

---magnets-i got the square one...real cute

still waiting on some parts of the orders..oddly, they pack stuff in a bunch of separate envelopes...in one order, keychains in one ziplog in one little white mailer (i got 6), mug in it's very own box.  In the other order,  tie in clear plastic sleeve in little white mailer, another magnet and keychain which was on the order with the mug in another 2 ziplocs in yet another 2 little mailers.  Still awaiting two totes from one order and one tote from the other.  UPS tracking...?  When you sign into order and go to see shipping ...there are several places to hit for tracking...i saw these but thought they were still in the same package just listed separately...nope....they intentionally mail em' this way...no wonder shipping is high.

to be continued...
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 09:11:23 PM by SCOTT DESIGNS » Logged

But he didn't understand what he was doing when he lit my tail on fire
SCOTT DESIGNS
~
THE CORE

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 07:04:15 PM »

and Brian, my guess is the tie goes thru the printing already folded.  I saw a little plastic doohicky on the back which looks like manufacturer added---a little bent up...wow, they could be phenomenal but as it, nice but not perfect.

SCOTT DESIGNS
~
THE CORE

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 07:10:07 PM »

and yea, I just realized I posted in the tie thread rather than start individual ones...kayecee if you wish to chop up my review into pieces to fit elsewhere...have a ball...too dang tired tonite.

kayecee
Administrator
Super Core

The Mistress Of The Universe!

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 07:33:02 PM »

Your wish is my command. Brunette

Minion Levels ~ POD For You ~ Life Over Here

A girl should have two things in life: red-sequined hoochiemomma shoes and class. ~KayeCee
SCOTT DESIGNS
~
THE CORE

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 07:36:55 PM »

yer the best...now i can sleep easier...ocd habits appeased.

kayecee
Administrator
Super Core

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 07:39:26 PM »

Just don't forget to...

Kayecee

A girl should have two things in life: red-sequined hoochiemomma shoes and class. ~KayeCee
SCOTT DESIGNS
~
THE CORE

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 07:43:32 PM »

Bow To Kayecee Bow To Kayecee Bow To Kayecee Bow To Kayecee Bow To Kayecee Bow To Kayecee

kayecee
Administrator
Super Core

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 07:51:04 PM »

Diablo

kayecee
Administrator
Super Core

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2008, 12:48:39 PM »

Thanks for adding the great pics. I can definitely see what you're talking about on the tie now! Frown The pictures really helped with the review! I give it a Right On
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 12:52:41 PM by kayecee » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print
« previous next »
Jump to: